You are asking: Find solutions to what?
You tell me.
Complete the following statements and questions:
1. I need a solution to the following problem____________________________________.
2. An ideal solution would be________________________.
3. What would it take to bring about your “ideal” solution?
4. What is keeping you from getting your “ideal” solution?
5. On a scale of 1-10 (1=Not At All and 10=I Absolutely Must), how much do you want to find a solution to the problem you stated in #1 above?
If you said 5 or less you are unlikely to find a solution. It doesn’t really matter to you that much.
But if you said 6 or more, you most definitely can solve your problem.
6. What is keeping you from contacting me to guide you to find that solution?